Epcot has always been one of MY favorite Walt Disney World Parks, but not always one the kids gravitated towards but that has definitely changed over the last few years! It’s now ALL of our favorite! Be prepared for a LOT of walking, this is definitely the park to rent that stroller (even if they are a little older!) if you didn’t bring one. This park has lots of fun, quiet nooks and spaces for the crowds to dissipate. There are rides for your timid riders (like Journey into Imagination with Figment, The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Soarin and more!) or your thrill seekers (Test Track, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, and Mission to Mars). And best of all, each featured country has excitement, shops, delicious food and learning opportunities!
I HIGHLY recommend watching the videos with you sensory child. This really helps calm fears, something I wish I had done more of before our last visit. We would love to hear if these videos and descriptions were helpful to you!
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Living with the Land
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. NEW!
- Mission Space
- Test Track
- Mexico: Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
- Norway: Frozen Ever After
- China: Reflections of China, a 360 degree film immersion.
- France: Remy’s Ratatoulle Adventure
- France: Beauty and the Beast Sing-a-long
- Canada: Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360